- How to Crochet Bobbles in a Knitting Project <- what it says on the box.
- Making a string of double crochet circles that are attached to each other without cutting the yarn. So much love!
- I want to try that with this technique for avoiding substituting chain-3 for a double crochet: [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LxYpo-tyi8&w=420&h=315]
- A bag to hang a gadget from its recharging plug. The bag that’s shown is sewn, but it would be easy enough to improvise a knit or crocheted one.
- Fixing a too-big jeans waistband; good for those of us with a small waist compared to our hip sizes. Requires a sewing machine, though.