Do you know this non-standard double decrease? Abbreviation needed.

2023 update: these days I call this a Double Slip Decrease, or DSD, because other lace designers use that name.

In some circumstances, I like to use a right-leaning double decrease that is not k3tog. That is, it’s a mirror of sl1, k2tog, psso. I do this: slip 1 knitwise, slip 1 knitwise, slip the 2 together back to the left needle so they switch places, and then I knit 3 together. It doesn’t look the same as k3tog; it lies flatter and suits certain designs better. I haven’t found it any of the knitting resources I use, but I am certain I can’t be the only knitter in the world who uses it.

The question is: have any of you encountered it, and do you know of an abbreviation for it? I’d like to stick with standard terminology if at all possible.

(I discussed it in my two posts about double decreases (1, 2 ), but I’m really, really curious if anyone’s encountered it. And my blog readership is bigger now, so maybe?)