Linkety-link, part 14
Here are some links to random fibery things I found of interest. (If you follow me on Pinterest, you’ll have seen these already.) It’s probably also a good place to ask me any questions you might have.
- Mosaic knitting pattern generator
- Stitch pattern calculator (that is, given gauge and a particular width, this will calculate how many repeats can be used).
- How many stitches will fit on a given circular needle (chart includes different lengths of needles and different thicknesses of yarn).
- Planned pooling with handpainted yarn meant for knitting.
- Cavandoli knots, to be used instead of hemstitching.
- How to warp two heddles on a rigid heddle loom