These are a few of my favorite posts
I drew a complete blank about what to write about this week. (It happens to everyone sometimes!) Instead, I’m going to share some links to some of my favorite technique posts that I’ve written.
- A Start for a Top-down Triangle Shawl
- Disappearing Loop as a Flat Knitting Cast-on for Shawls
(If you don’t like garter tabs, I bet you’ll like this!)
Crescent shawl selvedges:
Increases and decreases
- 3-to-2 decrease (a single decrease that leans neither right nor left)
- Three 2-to-3 Increases
Designing coordinating stitch patterns
- An Even Better Symmetrical Lace Chevron
- A Folded Join for Yarn
- Chain Loop Bind-off Worked with Knitting Needles, Not Crochet Hook.
- Knit Net
- Knitweaving: A Less Well-known Technique.
- The Physical Size of Multiple YOs (see also the linked posts about working multiple YOs on the next row)
- Twice-knit Knitting and Miniature Herringbone